Free of commission for the buyer!
plot: 937 m²
Number of rooms: 6
Description of the property
This villa in Puerto de Andratx is ideal as a holiday home as well as a family villa with option to add more bedrooms.
A lot of sensitivity in the selection and design of the materials used make this object a real unique specimen.
On two living levels an incomparable ambience opens up in unusual, country typical and very light-flooded architecture.
The building’s excitingly distinctive design offers plenty of light in every area.
Noble materials, custom-made built-in furniture, a “unique” Boffi fitted kitchen and a variety of designer furniture were used to create an incomparable atmosphere.
Four modern, bright and casual bedrooms with three bathrooms provide a unique living experience. The unusual layout, large living area, guest area, beautiful office with cinema, and an already approved extension reserve for a spa or guest apartment magically calm the body in every area.
Port d’Andratx in the southwest of Majorca is considered to be the most beautiful harbour of the island and with its fjord-like bay it was able to preserve a piece of originality.
The winding road from Camp de Mar to Port d’Andratx leads through a wooded landscape with fragrant pine trees in the southwest of Mallorca. As if from nowhere, during the last metres, one sees the pretty blue bay with its countless white boats; in the background, the Tramuntana mountains rise majestically.
To the left and to the right of the U-shaped bay of Port d’Andratx, long and short piers and footbridges protrude into the harbour, many boats, from the old fishing cutter to the noble sailing yacht, sway in the gentle waves. The marina, considered one of the most beautiful natural harbours in the world, looks almost like a small fjord. Around 500 boats can moor here – and they do so in the summer months – at least they feel it. The “Club de Vela Puerto de Andratx” is particularly popular with sailors, also because the sheltered harbour is so easy to navigate to.
In the morning you can watch the fishermen, in the afternoon their green and blue nets lie spread out on the pier and give an almost artistic picture. The catch is sold to many fine restaurants of the area, a part of the seafood can be bought directly in the fish hall at the harbour.
The centre of the village, popular with many day trippers, is the Avenida Mateo Bosch, which is located along the southern side of the harbour. Elegant cafés like the Cappuccino (Avenida Matteo Bosch 31) and restaurants like the Can Pep (Avenida Mateo Bosch 30) line up here. The Can Pep is a meeting place for tourists, but also for residents of the villas and luxury apartment houses located around Port d’Andratx, where they can enjoy fresh seafood and iced white wine. The elegant La Ronda ArtCafé (Avinguda de l’Almirant Riera Alemany 10) offers good cocktails, a pretty roof terrace and a changing art exhibition, while the Bar Tim’s (Avenida Almirante Riera Alemany 7), always well open, is ideal for a late night’s sleep.
– Facade in special mineral plaster incl. special insulation
– Bayerwald windows from Germany with sound insulation + safety glass
– Roof edge in original sandstone design
– Terracotta roof tiles and original down pipes and gutters
– Windows in the bedroom with external shutters
– modern interior is shown in special plaster “picco”.
– Natural mineral floors, laid and sealed using special technology.
– Acoustic insulation on the entire first floors
– 3 special fireplaces in the living room / kitchen / master bedroom
– Home cinema with Adam sound system (abbey street studios) and screen
– imported wooden beams in the entire interior ceiling
– individual height of interior windows and doors
– exclusive mechanisms for modern interior doors
– Boffi kitchen with “cooking island” and stone surfaces
– Exclusive devices from Gaggenau incl. Gutmann extractor hood
– separate storeroom/washroom incl. Siemens washing machine & dryer
– Bathroom design by Boffi – Italy
– Dornbracht fittings in all bathrooms
– Main bathroom “rain-sky shower” and “massage shower”.
– Sound system in the main rooms with Sonanz + Sonos system
– generous terrace area and terraces with natural stone floors
– outdoor sauna with outdoor shower and hot water whirlpool
– Main and personnel key system for all doors
– Garden design with lawns and typical Mediterranean areas
– Access and handrails with wrought iron – Stainless steel wire
– Service room in high-quality design / pool room and additional storage room
– Wolföl underfloor heating
– Mitsubishi “multi-silence” air conditioning system hot/cold
– Daitem gsm alarm system with double control
– dimmed soft light illumination of “ip 44 + Axel Meise” indoor/outdoor
– Interstreet telephone with video control
– 2 safety water pump systems + additional garden water pump
– automatic irrigation system for the garden incl. “rainproof”.
– Water softener and grey water system
– Idegis Pool salt system with ph-controller
– incl. new building permit for a spa area and additional bedrooms
– incl. 12 months of management after handover
You need further information?
Rough indication of the location of the property
The location is shown only as a rough position indication. So you know where the property is in which region in Mallorca. For details, please contact us.