Free of commission for the buyer!
plot: 1.700 m²
Number of rooms: 5
Description of the property
The elegantly designed natural stone finca offers an incomparably beautiful living experience. The living levels promise plenty of privacy for the owner and his guests. 4 bedrooms, an office, a winter garden and an interior patio already set a high standard. The generous entrance area, separate guest house, outside BBQ, a bar and garage complete the picture. The beautiful finish and choice of materials create atmosphere. The stylish elements are sophisticated and characterized by restrained elegance. Of course, the villa offers further details that round off the property.
Camp de Mar, together with the towns of S’Arraco, Sant Elm, Port Andratx and Andratx, belongs to the municipality of Andratx and is located in the most south-western part of the Balearic Island. Its inhabitants benefit from its proximity to the port of Puerto d’Andratx and the town of Paguera, which belongs to the Calvia government.
Especially Port Andratx, which can be reached within a few minutes by car, attracts with numerous noble restaurants and boutiques. The probably most beautiful natural harbour in Europe, has thanks to many wealthy residents also numerous luxury yachts to admire. The capital of the island Palma can be reached within 20 minutes and the international airport of Palma de Mallorca within 30 minutes.
– country-typical natural stone exterior façade
– Natural stone window surrounds made of mallorcan sandstone
– antique roof tiles, terracotta gutters and down pipes
– Muntin windows with double glazing and varnished wooden shutters
– special mineral plaster on the outer walls
– Interior walls to the sea side completely enclosed in sandstone
– handmade, specially embedded terracotta floors
– additional impact sound insulation of the living areas
– Sonos / Bose sound system inside and outside
– Salon, kitchen and master bedroom with fireplace
– antique wooden beams in lime technique Finish
– individual window and door heights of 225cm
– typical door handles and fittings
– Garage for two cars with direct access to the house
– handmade country house kitchen with kitchen island
– Corradi gas cooker and Siemens built-in appliances
– Osmosis drinking water system for kitchen and bar
– Laundry with Miele washing machine and Miele tumble dryer
– Baths in sandstone and Emperador marble
– Bathroom fittings by Dornbracht and Lefroy Brooks
– Interior patio with natural stone borders and river stone floor
– Fountain in Mallorquin sandstone
– Masterkey access locking system
– Telenot alarm system with special access control
– Outdoor cameras with motion sensors and recording
– Solid wood bar made of 200 years old wood including Icemaker
– country-specific garden design with automatic irrigation
– Service rooms with identical finish
– Buderus oil underfloor heating with individual room control
– traditional wall construction for a good indoor climate
– additional air conditioning units in the bedrooms
– Outdoor sauna from Kugel incl. outdoor pool shower
– special illumination of the whole object
– Video intercom for guest access
– City water and sewage connection / additional two pump system
– BBQ area with barbecue area, ceramic hob, and dining table made of natural wood
You need further information?
Rough indication of the location of the property
The location is shown only as a rough position indication. So you know where the property is in which region in Mallorca. For details, please contact us.